AIMS & SCOPE
-The Journal of Agriculture and Development (JAD) considers high-quality, original research of complete investigations and scientific advances dealing with all aspects of agricultural science as well as reviews of scientific topics of current agricultural relevance. The appropriate manuscript for publication should reflect the general interest of the scientific community and/or public. Its potential impact should be significant, and the technical quality should conform to the requirements of the journal.
-The JAD is published in 6 issues per year (4 issues in Vietnamese with English abstracts and 2 issues in English). The current specific categories are as follows:
- Agribusiness and Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Agronomy and Forestry Sciences
- Animal Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Food Science and Technology
- Other relevant fields will be considered by the editor-in-chief
These categories are periodically reviewed and may be changed.